Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the re-gas and a new pollen filter but it still does not cool properly. It blows while the air con is on but not cold

C

·
0 Posts
Is it climate control?
What's temp set too?
Is it warm one side and cold the other?
Who re-gassed?

A scan with planet may pick up a fault on the aircon.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
id get a leak check done on your aircon...should cost the same as a regas at dealer.

heres a little story for ya:

mid way through june i decided to go to kwikfit for an AC regas, as my car was blowing air but warm....even when the dial was on stone cold.

anyways after 30 mins of the machine being on my car, they came back and said the machine has picked up a leak...they dont have the tech to discover where...this was free as they couldnt do the work.

took it dealer, who said for £65 we can do a regas and that will tell us if you do indeed have a leak and where abouts.

anyways after 3 hours of having the car, while doing my turbo pipes aswell.... they rang back and said my condensor and compressor had busted and the pipes look well shabby...(harsh winter must have done it)

well after they did the work and i paid £460 for new turbo pipes, new compressor, condensor, pipes and gas...the car is now like damned fridge.

hope this helps somehow...

J

·
0 Posts
They should have done a leak test when regassing really, Peugeot did when I had mine done - leak test, and regas for £50.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
407 air con

Thank you for all your replys

Kwik-Fit did my re gas twice. No Leaks.
I had it set on 14 degrees - both sides still warm

Will check the engine fans and look at the radiator - just praying it is not the condenser

1 - 7 of 7 Posts