Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
My 'new' secondhand 407 has the radio unit with a telephone keypad and simcard socket on the RHS: but the sim card holder/adaptor is missing. Question is where can I obtain a new one [or must I buy the entire £1000+ radio unit??!!] PS have come terms with headlamp sensors; bet it'd cost £100 to have it disabled/reprogrammed and I suppose it is a 'luxury' feature after all..:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi you can get a sim card holder from your local Stealer's, mine was missing when I got my 55 407 HDi Auto Exec and the part only cost about £4!

SeXPiSToL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip; got one with ease and yes it was expensive, they must cost about £20,000 a pound!! But now i can make phone calls with ease, so I am grateful to you! Interested t note it was 'unlocked' and took my new 8p a min/4p a text 'Asda' Vodaphone sim card as well as my other Virgin/T-Mobile card!!!

I have the same vehicle as you! Nice, innit? But have you ever had to replace the illumination/bulb for the auto select display; my bulb has blown! [i realise now that it wasn't working when i got it from the non-pug dealer] The 's' and the 'star' illuminate but the PNRD etc does not!! any ideas, squire? removing the trim seems er... ...not exactly easy!!

Have you attempted any other sort of work on it yourself?!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts