Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this might be a long shot but I have changed the passenger compartment humidity sensor but is still coming up as a fault.
because of this fault the vehicle wont do a regen and the anti pollution fault has just come on.
does anyone know conclusively if there is only one above the glovebox or is there one hidden under the dashboard on the drivers side.
thanks for any help.
mark

·
5,090 Posts
Is there not one up in the reading/courtesy light ???

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
humidity sensor

i have just had it apart and it looks like there is a place for a sensor but there is no spare wiring for it and no sensor fitted.
mark

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
My one 407hdi has the same fault, had it since I got it over a year ago and it does not affect it doing regens. I have not tried to fix it so dont know if there is more than one. Service box only lists one though.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Have you scanned it for other faults with Diagbox? Things like glowplugs being faulty will also stop it doing a regen.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Mine has the front passenger humidity sensor fault showing. But I have never had any problems with regenerations.
Malcolm.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I have just connected diagbox and it refuses to regen and it tells me the quantity of additive is too high?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts