Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i bought parking sensors from valeo beep/park keeper, and i wanted to built them in!
have anyone any advice on what should i take care of?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hi, depends on what all you got and what you want it to do. If its just the aftermarket unit you can find simple instructions on service box. Whereas if you are looking to have the "factory installed" feel then it gets a bit more complicated.

Do you have all required parts? Check out this thread here for a comprehensive list of all parts required. http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/407-41/factory-installed-reversing-sensors-17612/

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
after long time i finaly menage to built in sensors, and i make one big mistake... i used places for sensors where Peugeot told me, and not where valeo sugested me :(
now i have disaster, front sensors start beeping when i driving on the road, and rear sensors doesnt detecet obstacles... :( basicly it was better without them

maybe i can fix this problem by drilling new holes, but what to do with old ones????

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
The ring round the sensor is slightly angled , are you sure the thicker part is not at the top meaning the sensor is pointing at and picking up the road?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts