Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

i have a 407 2006 diesel 1.6. After a long journey about 200 miles i got a depollution system message and the light for the engine came on the dash. Previously that day i also had a message that the headlight bulb is faulty this had since disappeared, also last week i had a puncture and had the wheel sensor remove as it was corroded, any ideas anyone or what should i do from here?

thank you in advance
Melissa

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Mr Kent the map is not working ihave checked the 407 owners site and its gone so dont know if Martin has news on this ?

Robjenkins - Manchester, England
VPUG - Manchester, England
tiko102 - Stockport, Cheshire, England

steveb is sheffield now

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hi nije i just tried the map but i found it wasnt working anyway i will try to message the stockport person in stockport as this will prob be the closet to me anyway.

thanks so much for your help

J

·
0 Posts
If that site/domain has gone.... can always recreate the map using Google and still make it publicly available :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Not just this thread, but 20 posts across the forum.

I'll drop tiko102 a PM and ask him to have a look this way :)

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Mr Kent the map is not working ihave checked the 407 owners site and its gone so dont know if Martin has news on this ?

Robjenkins - Manchester, England
VPUG - Manchester, England
tiko102 - Stockport, Cheshire, England

steveb is sheffield now
No word from 407 forum , it was having bother just before going offline:confused:

all we have now is the list , unfortunately some on the list are from 407 forum.:(

·
Registered
821 Posts
wow melissa, i havent seen this much activity on forum in such a short period since.. well ever. :D

john_h can you change my name to jessica or olivia or something girly? :D Maybe then i get my stuff sorted.

·
11,992 Posts
hi

i have a 407 2006 diesel 1.6. After a long journey about 200 miles i got a depollution system message and the light for the engine came on the dash. Previously that day i also had a message that the headlight bulb is faulty this had since disappeared, also last week i had a puncture and had the wheel sensor remove as it was corroded, any ideas anyone or what should i do from here?

thank you in advance
Melissa
A diagnosis should show the depollution fault error. I'm guessing that its not regenned for some reason. Is your cooling fan working ok?

Headlight bulb - unclip the wiring and give it a good blast of WD40 or electrical contact cleaner of your choice.

Wheel sensors - get Tiko to deactivate them in Peugeot Planet when he does the diagnosis.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts