Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if I can replace my broken 407 Multi function Display with a one from another pug model??

Any answers would be appreciated

Thanks Gary

J

·
0 Posts
The 207 display is different from the 407, and from memory I think the 308 is somewhere in between. The others are very pixelated - the 407 is a lot smoother appearance

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply,

Thats a shame about the 207 etc might give a 308 a try as nothing to loose if i find one in a scrap yard.

I know there are 2 different types on 308s depending on the model, the higher models that have the 2 x trips look the same as the 407s but just not sure about the connections on the back.

and as for coding in I may have to call in a favour to my old employer (robins and day)

C

·
0 Posts
Even on the 407 with the RD3, there were at least 2 different types of the visibly same display (visibly identifiabale by different coloured socket on the rear, if my feeble memory serves) and neither would work on a 407 that did not originally take that particular part number.

This being the case, with even 407 screens not being cross-compatible, we can be reasonably certain that screens from other models won't either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info chopper, I suppose the only option is to pay the money for one off ebay or visit scrap yards only problkem with that is they all seem to be removed already :-(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts