Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just enabled the option to lower the sidemirrors (the glass that is..) when reversing - with my Peugeot PLant interface. But nothing happens when I put the car in reverse.

Have anybody tried to enable that option? I enabled it in the BSi config IIRC.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Easy, when you have memory seats, the mirrors also have a memory module which memorises the position for each memory selection. So once the mirror goes down, it can return it to previously memorised position. :)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Imagine a dwarf marries a giant, and they both use the same car - each will have a seat setting and, with that, they will need a mirror setting... otherwise they could reverse and crush an elf. :D

·
Registered
821 Posts
Imagine a dwarf marries a giant, and they both use the same car - each will have a seat setting and, with that, they will need a mirror setting... otherwise they could reverse and crush an elf. :D
Well if that happens, i think they will have much larger problems than crushing an elf. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh so it is not possible to enable it since the mirrors does not know where to stop once you have reversed. :)

·
5,027 Posts
which is one reason Mrs T doesnt drive the 407 :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
You wouldn't find my other half driving my 407, memory seats/mirrors or not.... no way whatsoever :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
You wouldn't find my other half driving my 407, memory seats/mirrors or not.... no way whatsoever :lol:
That's what I say about my 607.......

..... so I hid it around the corner tonight so she wouldn't take it when she went out.......

....... and it worked she took her car instead as to quote her "I wondered where your car was". At least she knows which car is which :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi I just enabled the option to lower the sidemirrors (the glass that is..) when reversing - with my Peugeot PLant interface. But nothing happens when I put the car in reverse.

Have anybody tried to enable that option? I enabled it in the BSi config IIRC.
The mirrors that will lower when reversing have an extra motor just for that purpose. I was eager to get that function too but my mirrors will never work no matter how much I enable the function.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts