Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as per the title ,thinking of buying and retro fitting in a non xenon '05 2.0hdi,does anyone know of any pitfalls??
yes front bumper had the washers in so that'll need to be part of the 'kit'
all off a car that the owner scrapped for parts....
many thanks
neil:thumb:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nobody got any info??
i'm going to pick up the stuff this weekend..
anyone get then fitted OE xenon headlamps..
will i need any switch gear or parts of the loom??....?? it seems to be connected differently the seller seems to think........
please let me know if you're able to :confused:
neil

·
Registered
909 Posts
They are self levelling and have sensors on the suspension I believe, it's a lot of work for only a small upgrade. The normal projector lamps are more than sufficient in my opinion

·
5,087 Posts
My first and main question whether they are aftermarket or retrofit would have to be "Will it screw my wiper motors up so i need new ones?? "

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
yes original,whole lamps,the lot,i didn't retrofit the aftermarket versions as they seem to create unwanted errors...so kept ;looking for the real thing...
but somehow the loom seems inconsistent ie the dip and main are reversed according to the seller when tried on his car 2.0hdi '05
they're off same year 'executive' i think mines only an s spec but even with better bulbs still very yellow and weak, i'll try today to check the earths etc,
but already arranged collection so will upgrade one way or another.....i just thought if i needed more than i thought nows the time to make a list lol
so bumper also for the washers,...etc
thanks trem
neil
-----------------
further to this ....does anyone have an idea if theres an ecu controlling the height/self levelling part i have the sender off the rear antirollbar but traced the wiring back to the main loom in the passengwers 'glove box' area...no sign of any controlling 'box o tricks',
anyone know where /if it has one?
thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts