Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got a 407 coupe with the heater working on the drivers side but the passenger side is cold ,seen the video on youtube on how to repair it just need any info for anyone who does this repair , many thanx

D

·
0 Posts
Very common problem. The flaps are broken in the heater box.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
39 Posts
ive got a 407 coupe with the heater working on the drivers side but the passenger side is cold ,seen the video on youtube on how to repair it just need any info for anyone who does this repair , many thanx
Got same problem and got the same BS from Peugout.

Anybody in Staffordshire area able to do this?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would say if you can't get someone over there to do it...
Paul might go over if he had a certain number of them to do,
he was saying he got a few rounded up in Scotland and sorted them.

But, no point me saying what he might and might not do...

Paul Mooney - 07799625481 :thumb:

D

·
0 Posts
Im starting into one a half hour. Going to take the dash out. Will post pics later if i get a chance.

Sent from my GT-S5690

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would say if you can't get someone over there to do it...
Paul might go over if he had a certain number of them to do,
he was saying he got a few rounded up in Scotland and sorted them.

But, no point me saying what he might and might not do...

Paul Mooney - 07799625481 :thumb:
ok many thanx for that il contact him it may be cheaper for me to go over there and get it done by him with the prices im being quoted :eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
If somebody anywhere near me can do this i would be interested. My heater on driver side is either freezing in winter or roasting in summer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If somebody anywhere near me can do this i would be interested. My heater on driver side is either freezing in winter or roasting in summer.
just been browsing on ebay theres a place in rotherham that fixes heater boxes the number is 01709 528811

·
Registered
16 Posts
Must be a dash out job , personally I'd pay for the cutting box and plastic wielding , alot cheaper and does the same job , plus if they break again alot easier to get too lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Agreed, I will have to get down to Paul ASAP to get mine done. In the meantime I have managed to drop the broken piece down into the heater box, but atleast i've some warm air from the driver side now by adjusting the flap...my feet were freezing :thumb:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i am in doncaster can repair broken shaft ,no butchering of heater box ,dash out repair done dash back in,tel 07836563438 08.00 20.00 if interested.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i am in doncaster can repair broken shaft ,no butchering of heater box ,dash out repair done dash back in,tel 07836563438 08.00 20.00 if interested.
I have no heat on drivers side, ironically in summer driver side is boiling hot...

Any idea if this is somthing you can fix?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts