Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

recently purchased a 2005 407 Zenith. Started getting the usual 'left hand stop bulb faulty' and 'direction indicators faulty' warnings on the dash... was going to try the earth fix this weekend but then last night, out of the blue, the indicators started sticking on.

Now the indicators don't come on when activated, a tug on the stalk and they work. It then takes a similar tug on the stalk to turn them off. This is quite distracting when driving and makes it difficult to change lanes or turn when needed as it takes a little while to get them going.

Any Ideas if this could also be attributable to the earth fault or is there something more sinister going on here.

Also, if anyone has the 'earth fix' they can email me that would be really appreciated.

cheers all

·
Registered
682 Posts
No this isnt connected to the earth fault but is one of the many 407s lovely recurring problems. Afaik you need a new stalk section which can be had from about £100 upwards

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:help:Thanks for your reply Sebasteeno. Gues I'll wait until I've got the new stalk section on before tackling the earth fault

Would really appreciate a copy of the earth fix instructions if anyone has them :help::confused:

·
5,040 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Trem, thanks for the reply.... unfortunately no email in my private messages on here or on my personal email address. :nono:

Only joined the forums today, do they have to approve me before I can receive emails??

·
5,040 Posts

·
5,040 Posts
and again you should have mail ? does your email end in sky.com ??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again Trem, got it this time and thanks for the link Sebasteen.

Sorry it's taken a while to get back to you but I have been away for a couple of weeks and only just got round to checking on here.

Really appreciate all the help guys, just hope I can get the thing fixed now :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts