Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
407 Hands Free

As far as my 407 SW is concerned. I just push the stalk thats on the left side of the steering wheel (and its also the longest one) I then get a quacking noise and I tell it Radio, Navigation, CD Changer. etc. It then kicks in. Hope this is helpful...

·
Registered
862 Posts
As far as my 407 SW is concerned. I just push the stalk thats on the left side of the steering wheel (and its also the longest one) I then get a quacking noise and I tell it Radio, Navigation, CD Changer. etc. It then kicks in. Hope this is helpful...

have tried this in my 407 but has nt worked. its a 55 plate (x line) any one else any ideas? thanx in advance. :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know this is an old one - but I have the same issue and no answers in the handbook. There's a telephone button on the dashboard control panel but the display just goes blank when it's pressed. Does this mean that the software is just not installed by peugeot? Or is the blue tooth device just not there? (If so why the button???)

The stereo won't play MP£ CDs either despitye the manual indicating it should!

·
Registered
862 Posts
My407SW said:
I know this is an old one - but I have the same issue and no answers in the handbook. There's a telephone button on the dashboard control panel but the display just goes blank when it's pressed. Does this mean that the software is just not installed by peugeot? Or is the blue tooth device just not there? (If so why the button???)

The stereo won't play MP£ CDs either despitye the manual indicating it should!
Some stereos come with a inbuilt sim card reader.All stereos have the telephone button,but not the software???? You would need to change the head unit and have a software update.

·
Registered
1 Posts
407 stereo

the moose said:
Some stereos come with a inbuilt sim card reader.All stereos have the telephone button,but not the software???? You would need to change the head unit and have a software update.
Mine doesn't have the telephone button! (407SWSE)

·
Registered
23 Posts
phone in 407

I think that unit you describe will connect to your phone by Bluetooth; the one in my 407 has a phone icon button and a 1-9 alphanumeric pad on the RHS and so on and but it rerquires a SIM card so WON'T connect by bluetooth, frustratingly!! Surely Bluetooth is of more use than this silly requirement to post a different/unique sim card in car' idea?

I notice this query was posted some time ago so I hope you have sorted it but i offer ylou this info, anyway!! M

1 - 7 of 7 Posts