Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi every one:thumb: ,
this is actually my first thread on the forum (hope I’m doing it right:) ),
well the thing is my 407 front bumper needs 2 clips on the side where it connects to the wings (just below the headlight) went to the dealer and they gave me the (spring loaded with a screw and funny looking clips) then went to the body shop and they told me they cannot be the right ones since there is no way to fit a (screw driver) there to fit it,
I uploaded the picture onto Flicker (but not allowed to give URL link yet) and a drawing where it suppose to go.
I can email thses pictures as well if needed. can any one please advise me if they are the correct ones or any alternative solution for it
Thanks
Mar1

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
if you look at the others in the same area, or on the opposite side, that should help find the right ones... i found a place on amazon that will sell 10 of the plastic center push clips for just £2.50, you just need to know how big the hole is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea PureJoe , i saw the exact chart at the delare, he gave me clip number 85 and said its the correct one, this is confirmed by other 2 diffrernt main Peug dealers in Glasgow but the body shope (private) disagree :confused:, any way i managed to get the pictures smaller so that i can attach them, the head of the clip is rotatble when the screw is loosened,,and thanks every one for the quick reply:thumb: mar1

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts