Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following on from my previous thread http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/407-41/shake-rattle-roll-15064/ I have now got Planet and hooked it up to see what faults were present.

Result..... only 3 faults showing, they are:
  • drivers side door module - wing mirror open circuit
  • passenger side door module - wing mirror open circuit
  • something to do with AUX1 on the radio (think thats because my phone wasn't connected at the time, so it beeped)
And thats the lot...... i.e. nothing showing as being wrong!

I have been into the FAP settings..... got a filter load of 48% clogged, and a diff pressure of 0mbar (on tickover) and when revved to 2500rpm only reached 20mBar ish.

So I'm a bit of a loss now what the vibration/chugging is :confused:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Mine is same both door modules i take no notice of them yours seems the same as mine when my DPF was blocked no fault codes checkthe parameters and post the readings up by pressing F prtsc together then paste to paint and save as jpeg .

20 mbar sounds like yours is slow like mine was should really be around 6mbar i might be corrected on this but anyway mine was chugging for 12 months before i had planet to check and mine showed 128mbar when i got it but could have started low and got worse not sure.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will go back out in a few mins - just doing the PP update :)

Was your diff pressure of 128mBar on tickover? or when driving? I think there is a way of logging the readings isn't there.... anyone know how and then I can post that too :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here we go.... 2 pics - one on tickover, and one with some revs :thumb:

What does seem odd is the manifold air temperature is less than the maf air temperature?

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
Following on from my previous thread http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/407-41/shake-rattle-roll-15064/ I have now got Planet and hooked it up to see what faults were present.

Result..... only 3 faults showing, they are:
  • drivers side door module - wing mirror open circuit
  • passenger side door module - wing mirror open circuit
  • something to do with AUX1 on the radio (think thats because my phone wasn't connected at the time, so it beeped)
And thats the lot...... i.e. nothing showing as being wrong!

I have been into the FAP settings..... got a filter load of 48% clogged, and a diff pressure of 0mbar (on tickover) and when revved to 2500rpm only reached 20mBar ish.

So I'm a bit of a loss now what the vibration/chugging is :confused:
first to is just car software problem dont worry about this

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
first to is just car software problem dont worry about this
They all work OK anyhow, so not worried.

I think the AUX1 was as a result of not having my phone in my pocket, so bluetooth didn't connect - beeps about 30 secs after switching on ignition if not connected... and is works so not a problem with it :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First two faults I sprayed wd40 round both wing mirrors and behind the glass fault never returned.

Radio fault most 407's I've scanned have this fault.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
First two faults I sprayed wd40 round both wing mirrors and behind the glass fault never returned.

Radio fault most 407's I've scanned have this fault.

I did that after you told me about it did not make any difference to codes both mirrors work no problem so just forgot about the codes.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Been through the regen process this morning, and when I got home, hooked up PP to re-check the FAP parameters.... looks like all is working as it should - filter load now down to 3% (last time was in the 60%+ a few days ago).

I think we can put to bed the FAP as not being the cause of the chugging/vibrating I'm experiencing, as this all looks to be good :thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts