Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,
Please Advice!

I have 407 1.6HDI and since 2 month ago I'm getting "ABS & ESP faulty" message on my RT3 screen and engine icon lights on my dashboard.

I diagnosed the fault at local Workshop who said the error code is C1325 & C1384.

Does any of you have at least an idea what might be the problem and what should I check or change?

and also heater started to blow cold air out of driver side only passengers side roasting. Possible cause please?

Thanks in advance! :thumb:

C

·
0 Posts
For the heating problem your heater box needs repair flap has bust, if you aren't willing to have ago yourself expect to spend £££'s

Aren't to sure on the c codes, but most likely the abs/esp fault it's either faulty abs sensor/s or brake pedal switch.

all common 407 faults.

Need more info for engine management light!!

Someone will probably be along soon with what the codes are!!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Friends,
Please Advice!

I have 407 1.6HDI and since 2 month ago I'm getting "ABS & ESP faulty" message on my RT3 screen and engine icon lights on my dashboard.

I diagnosed the fault at local Workshop who said the error code is C1325 & C1384.

Does any of you have at least an idea what might be the problem and what should I check or change?

and also heater started to blow cold air out of driver side only passengers side roasting. Possible cause please?

Thanks in advance! :thumb:
c1325 left rear abs sensor
C1384 brake switch

D

·
0 Posts
Change the sensor and the brake light switch.
yes the flap is broken in your heaterbox. Its a dash out job unfortunately.

J

·
0 Posts
rear is recommended change both because tank must be go down
I thought if you were lucky you didn't need to take the tank down as the wires run up above, and hence just pull them through.... would be a lot easier and quicker too :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
yes the flap is broken in your heaterbox. Its a dash out job unfortunately.
Just how much dash needs to come out? or just the centre console area?
Thought I read somewhere how someone had done it without removing the dash, and just removed the vents etc.

·
Registered
821 Posts
or just the centre console area?
Thought I read somewhere how someone had done it without removing the dash, and just removed the vents etc.
I vaguely remember reading similar post few days ago too. I think the way it was done was by removing the top louver or something like that. Best try a google search on the forum :)

D

·
0 Posts
Just how much dash needs to come out? or just the centre console area?
Not a hope. The whole dash has to come out and then the top of the heater box has to be stripped. There is a repair kit now to fix the flaps. You'll not have to fit a new one.

J

·
0 Posts
Not a hope. The whole dash has to come out and then the top of the heater box has to be stripped. There is a repair kit now to fix the flaps. You'll not have to fit a new one.
Well if that breaks on mine, it'll have to stay broke.... that job would cost a fortune to have fixed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts