Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all!

just bought my first 407 and quite enjoying it! having opted for a slower car more sensible car (previous car a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo).

i love every aspect of the 407, except for one thing...the standard exhaust and that crappy downward facing tailpipe! you would think they could fit a nice trim on it lol!!

and basically thats my first question! is there anyplace i can get a stainless steel exhaust trim specifically for the 407??? or a direct fit stainless back box?? am not looking to deface the sound either lol i would just like to tidy the back end up so to speak haha!

cheers all
Andrew

·
Registered
862 Posts
shakeystephens07 said:
hey all!

just bought my first 407 and quite enjoying it! having opted for a slower car more sensible car (previous car a Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo).

i love every aspect of the 407, except for one thing...the standard exhaust and that crappy downward facing tailpipe! you would think they could fit a nice trim on it lol!!

and basically thats my first question! is there anyplace i can get a stainless steel exhaust trim specifically for the 407??? or a direct fit stainless back box?? am not looking to deface the sound either lol i would just like to tidy the back end up so to speak haha!

cheers all
Andrew
Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

This was harder than i thought it would be-
http://www.speeding.co.uk/acatalog/Car_Accessories_Exhaust_Trims__101.html

I know you were looking for a specific fit,but i cant think of any just now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts