Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, ive just bought a 407 estate, the passenger electric window wont work at all, it wont fold in or it wont move the glass. any ideas what this could be? an how to fix it?

Cheers

Andrew

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
l4mbert said:
Hi everyone, ive just bought a 407 estate, the passenger electric window wont work at all, it wont fold in or it wont move the glass. any ideas what this could be? an how to fix it?

Cheers

Andrew
Could be just unplugged behind the door card.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Here's a picture, without knowing the exact VIN number, there may be more or fewer plugs and screws. Beneath the card is a polythene sheet that acts as a moisture trap. Do not cut or rip it, peel it from the edges. It should retain enough adhesive to go back again.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PureJoe said:
Here's a picture, without knowing the exact VIN number, there may be more or fewer plugs and screws. Beneath the card is a polythene sheet that acts as a moisture trap. Do not cut or rip it, peel it from the edges. It should retain enough adhesive to go back again.
cheers for that, got the door card off but the plugs are all in and fine, any other ideas or am i just gonna have to get a new mirror?

Cheers

Andrew

·
Registered
535 Posts
I priced an electric mirror once... £200! I'd have a good look at the fuses, door switches and wiring in general before shelling out.

C

·
0 Posts
Unplug the mirror and stick a multimeter across the terminals on the body side of the loom - then you'll know if it's the mirror or something else.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts