Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys!

Today I received Elm 327 odb tool, but I could not connect it with PP.
Before I throw away 20 € for Lexia, is there a chance I could do some cofigurations with Elm via AT commands? I would like to enable aux port and automatic door lock (disabled by dealership).

Also I have additional questions. One of Abs sensors died just before car had to go to technical inspection and the guy that repaired the car told us it was rear right one but that he had also change left one because they come in pairs. Is this true that both had to be changed no matter if only one was faulty or it was ripoff?

Secondly-tyre size. This is 1,7 but I am not sure about equipment package (SR, ST something like that-the lowest one available for that engine). Anyway, it has steelies 205/60 R16 and it drove us nuts to find cheaper tyres. We find ones, but would still like to change it for 205/55 but I need information if that size were factory used on any 407?

Many thanks in advance and sorry for n00b questions.

·
6,445 Posts
No it will never work ELM is powertrain (engine only) and will not work with Planet or Diagbox as protocols, connection modes and software operation are different

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, mate.

I never expected much from ELM, but it was wort a shot. :)

Could you help me with my other questions, please?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am still waiting for answers to my previous questions and I have new ones.

Where can I find service manual for 1,7 petrol engine?

If service manual is not available, what is amount of oil that goes into engine and where is oil filter located? I would love to do a change.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts