Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, so I just bought a 407 2007 1.6hdi , after buying it being the young stupid driver I am I didn't take care in noticing the issues, so the drivers side windows don't work nor do the electric mirrors , fold in or glass movement, the main LCD is overlapped with lines through it and the LCD in the instrument panel is completely blank, any help is much appreciated, thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hi guys, so I just bought a 407 2007 1.6hdi , after buying it being the young stupid driver I am I didn't take care in noticing the issues, so the drivers side windows don't work nor do the electric mirrors , fold in or glass movement, the main LCD is overlapped with lines through it and the LCD in the instrument panel is completely blank, any help is much appreciated, thanks
did you get it on auction? might want to see if any doors were replaced

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If it was a private sale you have little comeback unless you can prove the seller misdescribed the car - for example 'fault free'. If it was ebay check the description you might be able to file a complaint. Otherwise it is a road we have all been on, at least the faults sound fixable after some effort & £££.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well there is still a next on it and is driving perfect , mechanically 100% , I am going to keep and get it fixed up just wondering how to go about it what people think the issues are

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm not sure on the displays, I wonder if the screens have been rubbed too hard when cleaning? Maybe they will recover. Check the fuse(s) for the mirrors and powerfold function. Handbook will tell you where they are or you can see online at Peugeot Infotec

·
Registered
19 Posts
Centre console display is a common fault. £60 ish to replace. The drivers display is lighting up but looks like the liquid crystal display has gone due possibly to heat. What year is the car on. Sorry but don't know if this is replaceable on its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts