Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a build up of carbon around the injector of my 407 1.6 HDI. I'm suspecting that the seals have seen better days as the vehichle has done a fair few miles 168k!!!!!

Does anybody have any advise for replacing these, i've been to peugeot dealer and purchased a couple of different seals and a cir-clip. All came to a massive £6.69 inc vat.

Anyone got an exploded schematic of these injectors, this would be a great help if poss.

Thanks.:thumb:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got a build up of carbon around the injector of my 407 1.6 HDI. I'm suspecting that the seals have seen better days as the vehichle has done a fair few miles 168k!!!!!

Does anybody have any advise for replacing these, i've been to peugeot dealer and purchased a couple of different seals and a cir-clip. All came to a massive £6.69 inc vat.

Anyone got an exploded schematic of these injectors, this would be a great help if poss.

Thanks.:thumb:
i got mine done the other day dont really know much about them but i did notice a serious loss of power after they were done with no lights showing a fault did you have this problem?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts