Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I buy a Dash display for my 2005 407 HDI. I cannot beleive that Renault gives discounts on these displays but Peugeot nails you for the full price . Obviously these displays (above radio) are below standard.

C

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm, not up to standard, yet mine was fine, as are most peoples.

Peugeot were happily replacing them under warranty when the cars were new, but because so many 407s were company hacks many drivers didn't give a shit and loads never got replaced. Blame whoever had your car from new for being a lazy arsed git.

·
5,087 Posts
mine's just started doing this now:mad: :mad:
mind it's 6 years old so mustnt grumble too much:nono:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mine is on it's second one already. It was replaced with a brand new one when I bought the car second hand two years ago.
Seems to me that the heat from the air con system seems to fry them as mine only gets dark during the winter when I use the heating.
Havent tried this but looks simple eneough.

There's a "how to" replacement guide here:

http://www.407owners.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=323

·
5,087 Posts
chopper1192 said:
Glad to hear the Tremobile is still going strong chum :D
yep still going strong chopper:cool: :cool:
how's your new ride?/

C

·
0 Posts
I haven't had so much fun with my clothes on as I have in the 107, and my wallets never been so full. 63.15mpg from the last tankful!

Replacement 3008 has arrived, just waiting for the DVLA to pull their finger out with the cherished transfer paperwork.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
chopper1192 said:
I haven't had so much fun with my clothes on as I have in the 107, and my wallets never been so full. 63.15mpg from the last tankful!

Replacement 3008 has arrived, just waiting for the DVLA to pull their finger out with the cherished transfer paperwork.
I`m 2 weeks down the line with my cherish transfer and counting ,i`ll have you a race chopper.:thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts