Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been getting an occasional error on my 407 when I turn on cruise control. It comes up on the display saying 'Speed control system error' and cruise control doesn't work. Sometimes it clears a few mins later other times it last for longer. I am going to book it in to Peugeot soon as it is under warranty but I wondered if anyone else has experienced this error?

Thanks,
Brian.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had the same problem. its been back to Peugeot 4 times now and they can't seem to fix it ! If you have any luck with yours please let me know.

Thanks,

Paul.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had it in on Tuesday and they said they have ordered a part and will call me when it's in. I don't know what the part is but I will ask them when I take the car back if you like?

·
Registered
4 Posts
That would be great thanks, My Peugeot dealer have fitted numerous clutch switches/ brake switches etc but so far have not rectified it. hope what ever they do to yours sorts it out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got this done today. I asked what part they had replaced and they said it was the cruise control switch. They said they ran diagnostics on it and it displayed parameters outwith the normal range!?!?!?!?!?

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted to let you know that this problem I had has not returned since I had the cruise control switch replaced. Hopefully you will get yours sorted too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.