Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought a 2005 407 2.l hdi and the 2 lines on disply show mileage car driven but 2nd line shows90 miles and climing as I drive how do I cancel this 2nd line or reset to when I want it

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Hi & welcome

There's a black stick poking out of the instrument cluster; push it in and hold it until the counter resets.

As I' guess you've found, that line is used to show the speed limiter/cruse.

There are also two trip computers on the MFD.

RTFM :p INFOTEC - Service Box Peugeot

·
5,090 Posts
Take a pic then we can give accurate info, rwb has me confused and I've had 407's for 11 years lol

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
5,090 Posts
This is going well lol, so centre display between Speedo and rev counter ?? Little thumbwheel on left Side of steering wheel, small arm sticking out under indicator stalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
display

when I do that 2nd line goes to 3 small bars and a little clock on left hand side of the bars and if I rotate wheel other way it gives reading of what cruise control is set at and 3rd position gives mileage increasing as I drive

·
5,090 Posts
One way, thumbwheel down I think is speed limiter,up is cruise control, middle is off. Mileage going up seems like trip meter,press and hold black button/stick thingy sticking out of right side of Speedo binacle should reset it to zero

·
5,090 Posts
Should reset if its the right one other side dims clocks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts