Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 55 plate 407 and it has developed an intermittent problem on the front drivers wheel. When turning into a parking space or my driveway sometimes I get a cracking/popping noise coming from the from drivers wheel area. It only seems to happen at very slow speeds and isn't noticeable during normal driving conditions, but when you put the most strain on the steering at full lock "sometimes" I get this noise. Has anyone else had anything similar?

Cheers

·
Registered
862 Posts
speedy2007 said:
I've got a 55 plate 407 and it has developed an intermittent problem on the front drivers wheel. When turning into a parking space or my driveway sometimes I get a cracking/popping noise coming from the from drivers wheel area. It only seems to happen at very slow speeds and isn't noticeable during normal driving conditions, but when you put the most strain on the steering at full lock "sometimes" I get this noise. Has anyone else had anything similar?

Cheers

All cars will emit some noise from the power steering on full lock. Its nothing to worry about,just dont use full lock if you dont need to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts