Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Anyone with PP in the Leeds area?

Have a few issues with my 2006 2.7 Coupe and am down in Leeds for the weekend. I know it’s short notice but would be most grateful for any assistance.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi to BigK,

Can’t send a PM as not enough posts yet, so will reply here-

Have headed back today, but thanks for getting in touch though. Have a few problems with the Coupe, it’s fine driven from cold, but if I stop off somewhere on the way and start it up warm, it goes into limp mode. Not every time, but most times.Recently on a couple of occasions have had “ particle filter at risk of clogging” when I’ve booted it overtaking.

Engine warning light has been on since I got it, was aware of this as the previous owner had removed the egr’s. Parking sensors don’t work, need to find which sensor is faulty. Also need to have it switched to steel wheels as that warning comes up too.

Depollution warning has always been up too, put this down to the EGR removal, but pretty sure there’s other issues, as recently have noticed a slight stop/go/stop/go when accelerating. Only slight though. Guessing the eloys fluid will need topping up too, may be the cause of the dpf warning?

As usual with these, lots of niggles lol. Love the car to drive though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts