Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can get these like the car thats being sold on the Belgium site?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Might be worth emailing the seller and asking? I've done that before and always got a good response.

But, I think he has modded the originals? And I'm sure the coupe doesn't come in white? Also he has a black roof. I actually quite like the colour scheme!!

Just noticed he has also made white the grill and plastic grill intake etc. Looks nice and breaks that big mouth of the coupe!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have mailed the seller but have no reply yet, i also like the car and the looks, i just bought a 407 2.7 HDI Coupe and am getting it next saturday.:D

I am looking for some not over the hill mods and really like this specific one, been looking for 2 days but no luck in finding them on the net yet....:confused:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hmmm. Not sure there are many off the shelf mods for the coupe? I wonder if he's used vinyl for the lights?

I've been searching for a wire mesh grill to fill in the front of my coupe. No luck yet so might have to make one.

·
5,027 Posts
There was a guy over on 407owners that found these for his saloon a few years ago, I think we discussed just masking the area off and painting the required bit the same colour as the car

·
5,027 Posts
NIce :thumb: I love the red leather against the black of the car and even like the De-badged look, NOT so sure about the dodgy looking person in the reflection of the boot tho :lol:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Nice motor buddy, love the interior - looks broken though, the wheel is on the wrong side :p

A special version for you than...:D

Also went to Fleabay to look, made an offer and won......stainless steel inserts for my front-end.

Still thinking of somse chrome front grill trims, 1 chrome trim for the trunk an will definitive get some 19 or 20 inch rims.....

·
5,027 Posts
Capinpac has these or something similar on his coupe, look nice :thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Yes, chrome trims and lines on a black car go together very well i think, but not to much, don't want a 407 circus attraction.:lol:

Thinking of these items.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts