Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
I thought it was going to be a link to the complete front grille :D blink and you could miss those little ones on the sides :lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Looks like a shark :lol:

Stands out well on your colour though :thumb:

I've been thinking about getting the chrome inserts to put on the front grille of mine, as the black has started to fade and looks a bit boring.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the chrome reel from halfords and cut them to fit the grille of my old 407 saloon.They looked well and cost 12 euro:thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Did you do all of it, or just the horizontal parts? I've seen both kits on ebay, and not sure which would look better.

·
5,032 Posts
Did someone mention 407 grill's :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Needs a new thread this methinks :lol::lol:

J

·
0 Posts
Have no fear, I won't be turning my 407 into a coop :lol:

Just want to make the plain black look a bit better, and with the colour of my 407, I think the chrome strips will match rather well :nod:

·
5,032 Posts
Have no fear, I won't be turning my 407 into a coop :lol:

Just want to make the plain black look a bit better, and with the colour of my 407, I think the chrome strips will match rather well :nod:
have you seen my grill.....................................you must have surely :rolleyes:

·
5,032 Posts
I have now :lol:

Did you do yours with the Halford's stuff too?
yep ................yonks ago, well worth the tenner it cost as well, still looks the same now. Cookies did his but did the uprights as well, looked good

·
5,032 Posts
my grille,date shows when i did it

and what i used

J

·
0 Posts
Is that just 'flat' chrome strip, or does it have a groove in for sliding over the grille pieces?

·
5,032 Posts
Is that just 'flat' chrome strip, or does it have a groove in for sliding over the grille pieces?
mines 'flat' and i must admit i had concerns it wouldnt last long, but i was advised on 406oc to use a hairdryer to warm the glue after applying which i did and seems to have worked

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have decided that these dont really suit the car so i am using them as a template to try some other variations.I have tried carbon fibre on vents this morning plus i wrapped the lip of the bumper.It was my first time to wrap anything and i am thinking of trying some gloss black on the matt black trim and diffuser

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts