Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows does the coupe have a canbus system in place? All coupes have factory fit hids and I am wondering if it works on them. Last year I a fog light go and got no warning and today I changed the parking bulbs for led bulbs and I got no warning when I had the bulbs out.:confused:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks David , my d1s bulbs are now 3 years old and as they are so expensive I was thinking of getting a set and have the dealer change them on my next service as I don't want them failing when I might not be so flush. My question is should i just let the dealer do it as they are expensive and don't want to risk breaking them myself or are they easy enough fit?

D

·
0 Posts
Thanks David , my d1s bulbs are now 3 years old and as they are so expensive I was thinking of getting a set and have the dealer change them on my next service as I don't want them failing when I might not be so flush. My question is should i just let the dealer do it as they are expensive and don't want to risk breaking them myself or are they easy enough fit?
Pm me chassis no and ill get you part nos of them.

Sent from my GT-S5690

D

·
0 Posts
Im looking up hid bulbs am I correct? Head like a sieve :eek:

Sent from my GT-S5690

1 - 8 of 8 Posts