Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was white, met green or red a limited run colour for the 407 as you see very few around and theyre the colours im wanting for my next one?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Was white, met green or red a limited run colour for the 407 as you see very few around and theyre the colours im wanting for my next one?
Last time I stepped out of Glasgow airport there were loads of white 407 taxis...

There are metallic red ones doing the rounds too. The name for the colour is rouge d'enfer or rouge lucifer.

That yellow one is cack. Must have been a taxi too...

·
5,040 Posts
yep the yellow one's will have already been taxi's so no good for you seb, all the white ones around Durham are police traning cars and are 2.0 petrol there are a few green ones about, think its called cyprus green infact geoffp the site owner over at 407 owners has one. heres a pic of his i just stole :rolleyes:
and in the background is a dark burgundy one

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
I like the golden ones, that looks really nice. But my favorit is metallic silver, dont like the black and dark blue, no offense to anyone on forums that might have those, i feel that dark colors hide its elegant curves and lines. :)

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From looking around it seems green is a colour only found on early 407s. Where colours changed or stopped at any time?

J

·
0 Posts
There are quite a few different colours around.... but around my parts, they are nearly all silver, grey or moonstone.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Was close to buying a 407 finished in metallic bronze (not white gold) as it looked stunning in the sun. It was one of the earlier colors. Back in 04 when the 407 was released i had an SV in dark blue that endedup having no paint left thanks to me parking it under a tree! Thank god it was a company car :D:thumb:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts