Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, thinking of replacing this due to a slight musty smell in the car (unless that's me!) and doubt its ever been changed. Are they the same for all 407's? I'm not sure as so many different ones on ebay ranging from a fiver up. 1.6HDi 110 2005.

Thanks

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thanks for that, I have already ordered one off ebay. From looking around it seems they are all same up to 2008 then a different shape 2008 on.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got it today and its the wrong size:rolleyes:

Ah well only a fiver wasted, I pulled old one out, blasted out all the leaves, soot and other crap out with an airline and sprayed it with fabreze.

Will do for now!

C

·
0 Posts
YEP sometimes the danger with ordering off fleabay! I always put a note to the seller in the comments bit saying " I have a 407 etc is this the correct part if not please contact me etc " seems to work for me. But I suppose me writing this is a bit like someone saying " Ooohh Mind Your Head" after you have just bumped it :lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would love to know where to get a stiff one from !!!! The old one I pulled out was squished up and the new one squished up when I had to push it in because of the tight space!!!!
I had just read that back......pollen filter that is :thumb: Kim

Europarts supplied

·
Registered
149 Posts
If it's a comline filter you got for £5, I've just got one from the same seller and it's wrong size.

He has sent me an EKF276A which is 195X267X33mm

Doing some research there is another listed for my car as well:-

EKF109A which is the correct 152x310x42mm

currently waiting for seller to get back to me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts