Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Just joined.This is my first post on here. Hello everyone. No doubt owning a 407 i will have plenty of questions i will need answering. I have just bought my second 407. And i want to fit bluetooth in it,as factory. I have bought the radio with the TEL button on it, fitted and working. The control stalk with the tel symbol on it, fitted and working. I have fitted the small mic, plugged into the existing loom. I have bought the bluetooth control box . SIEMENS 9662258380. Does my loom already have the plug for this unit already fitted.Hope some one can help me out with this.Cheers Steve.

·
Registered
546 Posts
under stering wheel shouldbe socket if not you need do wiring itself but you need found on scrap 18 pins plug matched existing in siemens module most from speedo is the same in pug and citro

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
under stering wheel shouldbe socket if not you need do wiring itself but you need found on scrap 18 pins plug matched existing in siemens module most from speedo is the same in pug and citro
Thanks very much for the reply. I will invesigate tomorrow. I have got all the glove box out,radio and heater controls out. I was beginning to lose hope in finding it. I have the plug with the control box i bought. Once again thanks for the reply.Cheers Steve.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:confused:Hi.Ive been searching for the last couple of hours. Still cant find the plug. Can anyone shed any more light as to where i might find it.Thanks Steve.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if not there must do own wiring it is easy
I hope so. Ive got the bluetooth control box sat here in front of me. The plug has got 8 wires comming out of it. Do you think you could tell me where they should be connected to. Is it a case of splicing into the wires from the radio.Hope you can help me out.Cheers Steve.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scrap the last post. I know what a MFD is now.lol Where the wires from the MFD go to the radoi.Do i cut them and join them to the bluetooth control box,or do i leave them connected and just splice them in.Cheers Steve.

·
Registered
546 Posts
BLUETOOTH has 8 cables
Pin 9 connect with 4and 10 in radio
Pin 8 with 11 in radio
Pin 1 with 1 mfd
Pin 4 with 9 mfd
Pin 6 with 7 mfd
Pin 10 (ground) with 3 mfd
Pin 18 with 3 mic
Pin 17 with 1 mic

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi. Thanks for your diagram. Ive connected it as per instructions. My mobile pairs with the radio,and my phone says connected to 407. But it wont let me make a call. Even when someone calls me while im in the car my mobile rings but no sound from the radio.And when i answer my phone the ohter person cant hear me and i cant hear them. If i go into the phone setting on the mfd i get.
Consulting directoties
configuration
but the bottom one is all dots. It is the
management of a communication. Any ideas of what i have done wrong.
Sorry to be a pain.
Cheers Steve.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts