Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering if any body knows how to deactivae the automatic headlights to manual.... we have a manual but doesnt say how to change it thanks :)

J

·
0 Posts
Only time I would consider it is in early spring when the sun is very low in the sky and driving early in the morning - its dark enough in one direction for the lights to be on, but as soon as you turn into the low sun, they switch off, until you go out of direct sunlight again... bit of a pain :nod:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Automatic headlamps question

Hey guys. I'm new on forum and i have a question for my new 407 with stock xenon kit option. When i press the boot unlock button on my remote the headlamps and tail lights starts to light. But when i press the doors unlock button the lights do nothing. Is this normal or it has a fault? This happends even is day or night. Thanks.

·
Registered
909 Posts
My 407 liked to blow bulbs like I throw away 2p copper coins...since setting them to manual they haven't blown in 2 months...
I had same problem, its turned out to be cheap, nasty ebay bulbs. Im now running Nightbreaker + and they are brill. I have my lights on auto and wont be changing it.
I had a similir problem a few years ago with my 206 with auto lights, again down to cheap crap bulbs

·
Registered
4 Posts
I see u guys you also have automatic xenon bulbs. Can someone help me with my question? I cannot figure it out. Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey guys. I'm new on forum and i have a question for my new 407 with stock xenon kit option. When i press the boot unlock button on my remote the headlamps and tail lights starts to light. But when i press the doors unlock button the lights do nothing. Is this normal or it has a fault? This happends even is day or night. Thanks.
My RCZ asphalt does this but my 407 coupe does not. i dont think its a fault...i just think its programmed to do so when the light isnt so good outside.

I think its a good set up tbh and id like my 407 to do the same.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Even if is fully dark outside the headlamps does nothing. But the headlamps lights up when the boot is open even is day or night. Strange... I blame my aftermarket alarm for this. I don't know...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I use ball breakers myself great bulbs

I have 4 xenon dip bulbs and 2 xenon headlight bulbs for 407 if anyone wants to make me an offer

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Hi, how much do you want for the set or just the headlight bulbs?. As my headlight bulbs seem to give a yellow light compared to the dips, the difference when I put on the main beams in not as good a I would expect.
Cheers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts