Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have problem with car 407 BSI or my be not and can not find anywhere problem solution. So my problem is: when i try configure some think from "Customer Options" I get error "programming failed" I try to configure from PP2000 but i got the same error. I read a lot of forums but still cant find solution. The interface working good, because with other cars no problems? This problem only with this car 2007 407 2.0 HDI and i use diagbox 7.36

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
I have problem with car 407 BSI or my be not and can not find anywhere problem solution. So my problem is: when i try configure some think from "Customer Options" I get error "programming failed" I try to configure from PP2000 but i got the same error. I read a lot of forums but still cant find solution. The interface working good, because with other cars no problems? This problem only with this car 2007 407 2.0 HDI and i use diagbox 7.36
did you have ignition on or off

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I turn on ignition and i can run global test and find errors and remove errors, but if i go to "Customer Options" and try change some thing then i have error "programming failed" for example if I want turn off rain sensor or activate DRL I got always same error. very strange, because with other cars no problems ant with lexia no problems. Well I try on other peugeot 407 no problems, only with this car problem.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Yes I turn on ignition and i can run global test and find errors and remove errors, but if i go to "Customer Options" and try change some thing then i have error "programming failed" for example if I want turn off rain sensor or activate DRL I got always same error. very strange, because with other cars no problems ant with lexia no problems. Well I try on other peugeot 407 no problems, only with this car problem.
did you have ignition on or off

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the computer says turn ignition off at some point, but not before changing parameter from absent to present. I tried today change with off ignition but was same error "programming failed".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts