Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Need to get it planet on it really. The depollution fault message is a generic message for a whole host of things. More likely to be battery, starter, MAF or something completely unrelated! Has limp mode been activated? That is more likely if the DPF is the issue as the ECU limits the engine to stop back pressure from blowing the turbo.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its not in limp mode it drives fine battery is 7 months old its never struggled to start until today its recently had cambelt heater plugs and relay also replaced the sump last week as it cracked around the sump plug when i changed the oil

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When i had the heater plugs done it was plugged in and found the heater plug relay was faulty that was replaced and reset and no other faults were on it then this was about 3 months ago

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No one close to me on the planet map i will try and get my garage to plug it in i just wondered if anyone had any idea why it struggled to start all faults have now cleared on its own and it starts fine ??

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah I will leave well alone for now plus it has had a bit of interference recently so that may have upset things and I thought it was only the missus that had mood swings now the bloody cars started :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts