Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the maximum extra package safe for the big GPS screen. One thing that annoys me is that I can't get fuel consumption to stay displayed on center LCD the small one between speed and RPM meter.

I can press TRIP button and have current fuel consumption shown permanently there but that's on the Radio LCD.

If I press the button at the end of the windshield wiper handle the data from trip computer will appear on this small LCD between speed and RMP meters however it will disappear few seconds later.

Is there a way to keep it from disappearing.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I have the maximum extra package safe for the big GPS screen. One thing that annoys me is that I can't get fuel consumption to stay displayed on center LCD the small one between speed and RPM meter.

I can press TRIP button and have current fuel consumption shown permanently there but that's on the Radio LCD.

If I press the button at the end of the windshield wiper handle the data from trip computer will appear on this small LCD between speed and RMP meters however it will disappear few seconds later.

Is there a way to keep it from disappearing.
Mines a different model, but same as yours, only shows up for a few seconds on small LCD screen, but stays on permanently on MFD screen.
Dont think you can change the small LCD settings.
Malcolm.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I agree that it would be wonderful to have the trip computer displayed permanently on the LCD on the clocks (unless there is another message -- such as tpms ;)
Unfortunately, AFAIK, this is not possible :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts