Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys any thoughts on this one got home from work the other day car running well switched off came to it morning after car will not start cranks ok coughs and part starts but runs like a diesel does when the heater plugs stop working had it recovered to local garage he changed fuel filter and said there was a wiring fault i pick car up from garage runs home fine next day same thing got them to pick it up again they replaced the fuse box behind the battery (new part fitted) and i pick it up car then runs fine for the next four days fifth day same thing again just coughs on cranking car is now stuck in the yard waiting to be collected again its a 58 reg with 105k miles shows no warning lights etc anyone had this problem ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
starting probs

if its turning over ok I mean speed wise prob is crank sensor if not turning over fast enough battery or slow starter motor not allowing enough on pressure sensor allowing injectors to open,best plug it in and check rail pressure and crank sensor first

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if its turning over ok I mean speed wise prob is crank sensor if not turning over fast enough battery or slow starter motor not allowing enough on pressure sensor allowing injectors to open,best plug it in and check rail pressure and crank sensor first
battery and starter all ok its being picked up again tomorrow they are going to test line pressure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts