• Don`t Change

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the alloy wheels in the first picture on my car , question is i prefer the wheels in the second picture , i think i`m going to swap/sell change , what do you guys think ?

ps , mine will be up for sale and they were refurbished so are in good shape :)

Attachments

·
5,066 Posts
cant vote on that one betty, i have the cosmos alloys on my car (second pic) and think they suit the car perfectly BUT i love the coupe wheels you put on yours(first pic).
so i'm afraid your on your own with this one cos i couldnt decide between them:cool:

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
i think the new ones look more smarter than the current ones. the current ones look bog standard to me...but thats my opinion :lol:

so ive voted change. :thumb:

J

·
0 Posts
Change 'em.... they got a bit more style to them :thumb: .... but I would be biased as I like the second ones on mine :D

Are the ones on there at the minute 16"s??

·
5,066 Posts
Keep us informed as to how you get on, someone's bound to be able to help..
Do UPS deliver to NI ???
we use UPS for customers who are outside of our delivery area and we have in the past been allowed to send parcels for ourselves, i will ask the arsehole (supervisor) in the morning about sending some wheels to Ni and see what his response is.

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The brother in law says he has a van over that way by the weekend so he`ll pick them up , the seller just phoned me so i`ll save £40 :nod:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi Martin,
Good choice on the rim, change...same as my own.......when you give them a really good coat of polish, the "extra detail" in this style of rim definitely shows up!

Must get that OBD check done with you to pinpoint what abs sensor is away!!

Cliff

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi Martin,
Good choice on the rim, change...same as my own.......when you give them a really good coat of polish, the "extra detail" in this style of rim definitely shows up!

Must get that OBD check done with you to pinpoint what abs sensor is away!!

Cliff
thanks Cliff , yeah no bother , i`m good any time after 5 this week or whenever :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts