Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,just joined the forum and this is my first post,hope I am following the correct procedure.
I have a 2003 406 hdi estate 110hp and I need to replace my coolant level sensor,the part number on the existing sensor is 9646903180 and 63299046,the brand is G CARTIER,when searching for this online it keeps coming back that this is the part for the 307,I can only find a couple of used sensors with this number.I have tried to join and install Peugeot service box to no avail.Can any member tell me if this number is correct for my car Im thinking maybe its been replaced with incorrect part in the past,or tell me the correct number or even if its possible to use another models sensor.Many thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks very much for your replys ,that does seem to be the correct number from Gibbo but the link to ebay is no longer available and as of yet cannot find any other sellers online,of course I could go to Peugeots,they also want £70 plus,seems very expensive when the net is bursting with level sensors for all sorts of makes and models for less than £20,but hey ho thanks for your help,I will keep searching.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts