Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

i have a R reg 406 diesel estate

the indicators have stopped working on it i have checked the fuse and all seems ok

have taken it into the peugeot dealership they state that the relay may need replacing but couldnt tell me where it is located unless i book the car in

my current car tech cannot locate the relay and we have searched the whole net with no luck

can anyone help me out as i am currently car less

also does anyone know how to get the radio codes for the car stereo

·
Registered
862 Posts
406builder said:
Hi

i have a R reg 406 diesel estate

the indicators have stopped working on it i have checked the fuse and all seems ok

have taken it into the peugeot dealership they state that the relay may need replacing but couldnt tell me where it is located unless i book the car in

my current car tech cannot locate the relay and we have searched the whole net with no luck

can anyone help me out as i am currently car less

also does anyone know how to get the radio codes for the car stereo

Have you checked that the problem doesnt lie with the indicator stalk? These are notorious for failing and a known fault. Get a replacement one at a breakers preferably one from a citroen xsara more relaible. Contact peugeot uk for the radio codes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update

hi how can i test see if it is the stalk?

do you know where the relay is located aswell

thanks for update

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had this problem with mine, it was the stalk, if you didn't get the stalk in the right position the relay would click fast as if a bulb had blown and the dashboard repeater would stop flashing, fairly easy to change stalk though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts