Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just bought a 406 HDI estate, 2002 model. I bought this car for just a few hundred quid to use for building work I am doing. I was going to scrap it when the Mot runs out but I am so impressed with the car, it;s the first Pug i've owned that I want to keep it. The one thing on the car though that really bugs me is that I cannot get AM/MW on the inbuilt radio. I press the 'band' button to change between FM1, FM2 and FMAST but the AM/MW option isn't there. I get great reception on the FM stations but when the football season starts in a few weeks, I will miss the football reports on Radio 5. Is there a simple solution to this?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks for your reply. And please excuse my ignorance, but what is 'Planet' and how would I go about doing that?

·
5,069 Posts
What's your location ??

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
trem1, I am in Exeter, Devon, so a long way from you, it would appear, lol. Anyway, at least I know what it is seems to be now thanks to 'reliable406' so will try and find someone local that can fix it. I know it's only a minor thing but it's been doing my head in. But the 406 overall is a great car!

·
5,069 Posts
trem1, I am in Exeter, Devon, so a long way from you, it would appear, lol. Anyway, at least I know what it is seems to be now thanks to 'reliable406' so will try and find someone local that can fix it. I know it's only a minor thing but it's been doing my head in. But the 406 overall is a great car!
Last week I was in paignton,so you never know

·
5,069 Posts
Trem you need to pay photobucket 20 zillion pounds :)
Yea that's not happening,just need to get on pc to sort the Sig out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts