Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a 2009 4007 2.2HDi manual. My wife came home the other day saying that the central locking wasn't working and that battery service had come up on the dash.
I checked the output from the alternator and there was nothing, also the battery was at about 11.5V.
Alternator shot thinks me.....
New alternator fitted - no difference, not charging and on a fuller check central locking not operating - not a remote key issue as it won't unlock on the switch either, but you can hear a relay operating behind the fusebox when you operate the lock switch on the drivers door ( LHD car ), blower motor not working but all the heater A/C display and heated rear window lighting up when switched on
Door mirrors are likewise not working
I borrowed an Icarsoft scanner - it says that there is a permanent fault on the Generator - Excitation control Incoherent
Before I have to get it to a dealer, does anyone have any ideas
Thanks all

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Salut! Yes, tracked it down to a loose plug in the centre of the internal fuse box, two 6mm ish wires, white and red, clicked it back in place and all is well. Know anyone who needs a secondhand alternator :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts