Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 307 2003 2.0 gas manual , i have this problem for over ayear but recently it got really sevir , after starting the car and it gets a bit warm ,antipullution is on and car will not pass 2000rpm . if i turn it of and start again i can drive normal but only if it does not go below 1000rpm ,if it does go under it it gets slugish again and wont go above 2000rpm.also car consume more gas , the injectors are clean ,oil filters,sparkplugs are new , coil pack is new , throttle body is clean . reagarding codes i had a few but my scanner does not get specific only code numbers ,and map sensor is bad , i replaced tha map sensor but still the same
please help

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
It sounds like its going into limp mode. When my car(diesel) did that the rev limit was 2850rpm! How do you know the injectors are clean? Have you had them out and tested on a flow rig? Is the air filter clean/new? Did you fit the correct spark plugs?
If the codes are given search on the internet and they might give you some indication of the culprit but it would make sense to get it read with pp2k system.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts