Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
on the new 308sw could anyone point me in the right direction to find a constant 12v supply inside the car that could be utilised for charging of phones etc.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good morning

In the fuse box you should have a large brown cable, this cable is an +12V permanent supply.

I do not have a 308, so if you can please ensure of this but i'm 99,9% sure of this.

Cheers:lol:

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
In my 2010 308 SW there is a dark grey wire with a black plastic covered female spade connector, this is a permanent supply from one of the maxi fuses under the engine compartment fuse box. It is intended for trailer wiring I think.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Brian
thanks for the response, just hope to get a few suggestions on the best option before i do anything.

regards Paul

·
Registered
45 Posts
hello
and adding one more idea.
your sw certainly have versions with a lighter socket in the trunck (bagage compartement), you just have to find out if that is certain and so dismantling that side of the trunck you should see the wires to that connection following the reading of owners book to see witch fuse protect that connection and see if he is mounted on the fuse box, if not just plug it and confirm that you have 12V on that wires, if so, problem solve. However i think thats not a 12V permanent and only by ignition key.
Hope to be helpfull.
Cheers:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
hello
and adding one more idea.
your sw certainly have versions with a lighter socket in the trunck (bagage compartement), you just have to find out if that is certain and so dismantling that side of the trunck you should see the wires to that connection following the reading of owners book to see witch fuse protect that connection and see if he is mounted on the fuse box, if not just plug it and confirm that you have 12V on that wires, if so, problem solve. However i think thats not a 12V permanent and only by ignition key.
Hope to be helpfull.
Cheers:)
In my 307SW the socket in the trunk was only powerd when ignition was on. :mad:
---/T

1 - 9 of 9 Posts