Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new here. I have had a 308sw Gt line 150 diesel for a few months now and love it. However I am seeing that on other GT line cars when you press the sport button the dashboard glows red and you get a torque readout etc. Mine doesn't not do this, is this correct? Thank you :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
Have you got the optional sports pack?
The sports pack is standard on the GT and GTi only not GT line.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, I wasn't aware of a sports pack? The car I bought was brand new but pre reg. I assumed that once the sport function is activated part of what happens is the display lights up and you get the sports display?

Thank you, loving the car. I find it a bit silly the button on the indicator is useless and couldn't be used to scroll through the functions on the display. Other than that it's ace ?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Yes, it's a shame that this button is unused. Could be used to switch to temperature adjusting, for example.
You can scroll through media player and phone functions with buttons on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hate to bring up the question again... but i recently purchased the 308 1.5 130hp eat8 gtline... and i had the same doubt... understand now that i don't have the sports package so i'm missing out most features... but i do notice more Power and the automatic gearbox working better... am i crazy, or is it really like this? Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts