Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 65 plate 2015 308SW 1.2 petrol-I bought this a couple of months ago to replace a company car I no longer wanted to pay tax on.The car has sat for the last couple of months at home but I have used it about once a week previously. I have just started to use it all the time now but have noticed the car is making a strange noise when I let the clutch out. Does anyone know if this is a common problem?:confused:
The car has done approx. 33,000 miles and has a full Peugeot stamped service book.I bought the car from a Peugeot dealer in March this year and at the present time the car is still under warranty until November :)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
As it's very difficult to work out what a "strange noise" is, why not get the dealer to look and listen?

·
Registered
888 Posts
Yes, that's recognized as common problem. Last year I visited my dealer because of that and they changed clutch cylinder, and few mont after that they call me to do somethin about that again, because of bulletin from Peugeot. Interesting - this sound started last summer and, ugh, these days, when geting warmer, again. Not that loud as last year but still. This is more like feeling under my foot than sound.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Yes, you can feel the slight vibration as you lift your foot up. Cured by a squirt of oil with PTFE in my case.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts