Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All Been a long time since I've asked a question on here.

But having used the forum in the past I thought I Know it will be the best place to get a result if there is one too be had:)

so I've just changed the motor from 308 SW 2009 1.6hdi remapped it to 140bhp and to be fair I had it in total 5 years an can honestly say I never had any major problems with it changed brakes tyres ect but mechanically it never failed....
so with that being said I decided to get another just a bit newer it's 2014 on 63 plate registered January before the facelift model, I actually prefer the older shape opposed to the facelift.

anyway this model has a satnav which I have to say is not really any good to man or beast because of the lack of full postcode ability, I've had a look through the forums and there are a few older posts about the same issue,

does anybody know or have the files to update the firmware and the maps, also my nav doesn't have the sd slot on the front so is this a cd update or can it be updated through the USB in the center console? if I could get it to take full postcodes id be delighted, to say the least.

hopefully somebody on here can help :thumb:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Storeman Thanks for the reply is there certain buttons you have to press on this head unit to get the details up of firmware being currently used ???

this is the units my car has see attached images.

many thanks:thumb:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I had the rneg system with the SD card slot. The hidden menu was accessed if memory serves me right by pressing the setup button then pressing and holding the 1, 2 & 3 buttons together.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had the rneg system with the SD card slot. The hidden menu was accessed if memory serves me right by pressing the setup button then pressing and holding the 1, 2 & 3 buttons together.
thanks, I tried that kept restarting the sat nav:confused:

I've taken some more photos of serial and the map id photos looks like its Navteq 1st edition maybe :confused: if any good for you.

I'm thinking if I can update it its either cd or from the USB port in the cubby where armrest maybe

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks storeman I'd only need the Updated maps uk really as I don't plan on going overseas with car...

Do you know if there's a firmware available to enter full postcodes for the Rneg2 or rt6 also ?? Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts