Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Have a 67 plate 308 SW GT Line and am not impressed with the image quality from the reversing camera. Has anyone tried to replace it for a better quality camera and if so, how do you remove it and where can you source a suitable camera? Thanks.

·
Registered
990 Posts
A silly question but have you made sure that the lens is clean? The back of a car is a low pressure area and tends to collect muck thrown up from the road.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion but lens is ok. Quality wise I refer to the smoothness (or lack thereof) when moving and the colours are a bit washed out. My major concern is that the resolution seems quite low compared to the cameras on my 2014 Renault Megane and 2014 Nissan Note? I don't think it is necessarily faulty, just that the quality is poor. I would be happy to replace it with a better quality camera if one is available.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a 15 plate 308 GT and a 18 plate 3008 GT and the camera on the 3 year old 308 is far better than the new 3008. Resolution is far clearer and sharper.....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, after dark is definitely quite poor compared to my previous cars. Does anyone know if the camera display can be adjusted (brightness, colour saturation etc)?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts