Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just px'd a 2011 308 sw with cruises control for a new 308 sw allure. I travel to France a lot, and it was useful to be able to change the speed display settings to km and litres on the Eurotunnel so the cruise control displayed in km - much quicker than calculating en route. On the 2017 308, it is possible to change to ltrs/km for the engine performance monitor, but does not seem to change the cruise control display. Am I missing something, or is it just not possible? Fortunately the km display on the speedometer is larger than the old 308, but not what I would prefer.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Can't answer definitively, but on my 2015 Allure the cruise control goes to km along with the other settings like max speed control.

If you don't get a reliable answer here, try contacting Peugeot Customer services, they can be helpful. And if it's a problem, they need to know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Salve sono nuovo su questo forum,potete aiutarmi con lo smeg,Peugeot 308 1,6 hdi allure 115 cv.del 2013,come collegarmi ad internet

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI VNS-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Internet

Suggerisco un nuovo thread per la tua domanda e uso Google translate per metterlo in inglese. In bocca al lupo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts