Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Not sure if this should sit here or in another section but see if someone can help.

All new Peugeot 308s come with 5 years free map updates. My 308sw gt came with them.

Does anyone know how to update them using the peugeot official maps (legit versions) from the maps website or other.

The peugeot dealer I got the car from has no idea, and he has spoken to peugeot head office, who don't know..

I emailed peugeot care who referred me back to the dealer.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
As I understand it the free satnav updates are done by the dealer at each service, I don't think you can do it yourself without paying for the software. Very crafty of Peugeot, meaning you have go to a main dealer for a service if you want the "free" updates.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I think mine came with "X" number of updates over three years. Stealers should honour this. I would print off the brochure and take it to stealer - ask to speak to dealer principle to see what he is going to do about.

I wouldn't waste time with Peugeot UK (unless you can get to the fleet team). As they just let the franchises deal with the hassle.

If dealer principle says no, talk to trading standards/watchdog.
Peugeot UK would then back peddle very quickly. You just need to be polite but firm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts