Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if I can open the windows on my 308 from my key and if so how do I get this feature to work .

Meany thanks

·
Registered
347 Posts
Since you did not post your question in dedicated car forum, you can not expect the answer. You didn't tell us which 308 you have.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dedicated car forum? , it's a 308 gt line ,and 308 is my username for a reason

·
2,769 Posts
Hi....I've moved your question to a '308' forum and retitled it to attract specific answers....the 308 changed after 2014 and we have a forum for the later model as well...if you can let us know the year we can help and i will move it if im wrong...welcome to the forum

·
2,769 Posts
Hi....ok ..now in the correct 'sub forum',,have you tried holding the unlock buttons to drop the windows (when locked) or hold the lock button to close the windows when unlocked?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much for your help, yes have tried both ,only works when locking

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I've tried holding it down for like 30 seconds but nothing seems to happen , dk whether it should work or not

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'm pretty sure the 308 T9 doesnt offer remote window opening - it's not mentioned in any of the owners handbook.

You can remotely shut the windows from the fob OR keyless handles / boot button ( depends if your 308 is keyless equipped or not)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts