Peugeot Forums banner

308 radio

3K views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  ktnch 
#1 ·
the other day the fm radio went quiet and the blues cross went across the speakers on the display, i thought the fm mast had just gone down after 10 mins came on again, but yesterday went off again and has not come back on, all i get it the blue cross on the speakers and most of the radios buttons dont seem to work, the scrolling display is telling you info about whats on the radio but unable to change channels.

I have just tried with a cd today and all you get is the cd on pause and wil not come off pause bloody thing any ideas

Kev

oh i have connected pp2000 no faults at all and i have removed the radio and replaced it by software and manually to no joy

#3 ·
God knows what happened to the bloody thing, the morning after i used the pp2000 removed the radio physicaly and by pp it started working again, if you push the +- volume buttons the mute comes on which was the same as it did before but was stuck on even turning the volume knob did nothing nor did any other button very strange,

Now got another problem, the complete n/s/r light cluster has gone off all bulbs not working yet i have checked all the bulbs and there fine :confused:

Kev

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.